Location: İzmir, Turkey
Department: Dealer Support & Sales, Dealer Network, Design, Production
Commercial Position: Full Time
• Ensuring the highest levels of dealer support is provided for end user satisfaction and retention
• Developing and delivering a progressive dealer & product support offering.
• Managing all warranty claims relating to Dromeas Yachts.
• Owning and managing the warranty process, including investigation and corrective actions.
• Supporting continuous improvement processes regarding product quality, working with Design,
Production & Supply Chain as required.
• Acting as a main contact for Dealers for aftersales, parts and warranty.
• Providing technical product support to Dromeas dealers.
• Authorising warranty or goodwill support in line with the company guidelines.
• Performing warranty reviews on incoming claims, ensuring the product is within warranty and
the supporting documentation is correct for each claim.
• Ensuring all claims are input accurately into the ERP and record system.
• Ensuring all reporting systems and tools are kept up to date and communicated on time.
• Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
• Complying with and upholding Company policies and procedures.
• Undertaking any additional tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Similar experience in a previous role.
• A good working knowledge of aftersales systems and processes.
• A competent and commercially astute problem solver and decision maker.
• Analytically minded, with the ability to manipulate and present data effectively.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
• Computer literate, confident using Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills and customer focussed.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to
incorporate the future needs of the business.